In today’s world, “business” relationships are everywhere. Some of those relationships are “business-to-business” (for example, a manufacturing business sells its products to a retail business). Other relationships are “individual-to-business” (for example, an executive is employed by a business). Disputes often arise in these relationships and either a business or an individual needs the services of a lawyer to help resolve the dispute.Representative Types of Business Litigation
“Business litigation” is also known as “commercial litigation.” These are broad terms and encompass many types of disputes including:
- Contract disputes
- Employment disputes
- Business owner disputes, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and joint ventures
- Business torts, including fraud and misappropriation
- Unfair competition, including misappropriation of trades secrets and confidential information
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Interference with contractual and business relationships Collections
- Non-competition agreements
- Real estate disputes
- Construction disputes
- Lease disputes
Neither a business nor an individual wants to be involved in a business dispute. But sometimes business disputes occur and, when they do, an experienced business litigation lawyer can make the difference in a successful outcome.
We have been handling a wide variety of business litigation matters in Kentucky and Ohio for more than 30 plus years. We have represented both businesses and individuals.Contact Raines, Buechel, Conley, Dusing & Sutton 859-578-6600 to discuss your business dispute.