Small Business Representation
At the law offices of Raines, Buechel, Conley, Dusing & Sutton, we assist businesses in addressing the formalities necessary to establish their company, foster growth and protect their business interests. Through good legal advice and representation, businesses receive the guidance necessary to manage daily operations, to resolve disputes, and to plan for expansion.
Backed by more than 50+ years of combined attorney experience in business law, our lawyers understand the legal and business issues that businesses face and have achieved numerous successful results for our clients. We offer a variety of legal services involving business law with a primary focus in these areas.
- Business Debts Disputes
- Business Dissolutions
- Business Formation –LLC’s, Corporations and Limited Partnership Agreements
- Buy – Sell Agreements and Shareholder Agreements
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Liquor Licensing, Application and Transfers
We welcome the opportunity to be of service to your business. To arrange a consultation to discuss business and legal concerns, please phone our offices at (859) 578-6600.